Sunday, March 27, 2011

The List In The Making

This is just an update for the last LIST that I've been working on. And the list is getting tougher and tougher as I'm trying some other paper toy made by paper artists. So, checkout this new list.

Transformer Series

1. Optimus Prime - WIP

2. Bumblebee

Kai Lone Wolf Series

1. Lone Wolf - DONE!

2. Banedon

The Best XI Series - a series of my favorite footballers.

1. Jose Manuel Reina (Liverpool FC) - one of my favorite goalkeepers. DONE!

2. Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid) - one of the toughest defender.

3. Steven Gerrard (Liverpool FC) - my all-time favorite.

4. Raul Meireles (Liverpool FC) - my new hero in the heart of Liverpool FC's midfield. DONE!

5. Lionel Messi (FC Barcelona) - world's best striker! DONE!

6. Kaka' (Real Madrid) - best midfield when he is fit. :)

Movies Series

1. Hellboy (Hellboy II : Golden Army) - together with his gun and robe. did he wear a robe? i don't know. DONE but not publish.

2. Wolverine (X-men III : The Last Stand) - don't know whether to make him wearing X-men suit or just his jacket. maybe I should do the Wolverine from the X-Men Origins. DONE!

Anime/Comic Series

1. Ryoma Echizen (Prince of Tennis) - DONE! Download the template HERE.

2. Ulquoirra (Bleach) - DONE!


Guess that's all for now. Will be updating soon. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment